E-Track Single Fasteners
Fastener types also sold with SNAPLOCS packs.
Our Fastener Set options give you"What You Want" and "Where You Need It"choices with super duty long lasting zinc plated finishes. We strongly recommend using our heavy duty 5/16 inch tested fasteners for the safest choice to attach "SNAPLOCS E-Track Singles" to structural metal framing, structural wood framing and a variety of other surfaces.
- Super strong zinc plated fasteners.
- Our heavy duty 5/16" screws and bolts are designed for installing “Snap-Loc E-Track Singles”
- Available in a variety of lengths and styles.
- Fasten to wood, metal and through surfaces.
- Allen Screws for structural metal framing and tapped hole surface mounting.
- Carriage Bolts for structural metal framing and easy no bolt spin installation.
- Self-Drilling Screws to structural metal framing with easy self-drilling tips.
- Lag Screws for structural wood and wood framing.
- Built-in washer heads to keep wrenches/sockets from scratching the finish of Snap-Locs.
- For E-Track we have 1/4” Self-Drilling Metal Screw sets and Wood Screw Sets.
- E-Track 20 pc Sets for installing traditional E-Track.
- Only "The Snap-Loc System" offers a permanent comprehensive solution for all your cargo management needs with a coordinating variety of Straps, Accessories, Dollies, Carts and more.
- Snap-Loc is a trademarked system with patent protected exclusive products.